Certainly! Here’s a simple recipe for making lasagna in an air fryer:
Air Fryer Lasagna:
- 9 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 pound ground beef or Italian sausage
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (28 ounces) crushed tomatoes
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Fresh basil or parsley for garnish (optional)
- Prepare the Sauce:
- In a large skillet, cook the ground beef or sausage over medium heat until browned. Drain excess fat.
- Add the chopped onion and minced garlic to the skillet. Cook until the onion is softened.
- Stir in the crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, oregano, basil, salt, and pepper. Simmer for about 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Prepare the Filling:
- In a bowl, mix the ricotta cheese with the egg until well combined.
- Assemble the Lasagna:
- In the bottom of the air fryer basket, spread a thin layer of the tomato sauce.
- Place 3 lasagna noodles on top of the sauce.
- Spread a layer of the ricotta mixture over the noodles, followed by a layer of the meat sauce.
- Sprinkle a layer of mozzarella and Parmesan cheese over the sauce.
- Repeat the layers, ending with a layer of cheese on top.
- Cook in the Air Fryer:
- Preheat the air fryer to 375°F (190°C).
- Place the assembled lasagna in the air fryer basket.
- Cook for about 20-25 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly, and the lasagna is heated through.
- Carefully remove the lasagna from the air fryer and let it rest for a few minutes before slicing.
- Garnish with fresh basil or parsley if desired.
Enjoy your delicious air fryer lasagna! Adjust the cooking time based on your specific air fryer model and wattage.