If you’re looking to recreate the flavors of Longhorn Steakhouse using your air fryer, you might want to try making a dish inspired by their famous Longhorn Steakhouse Parmesan Crusted Chicken. Here’s a simple recipe for Air Fryer Longhorn Steakhouse Parmesan Crusted Chicken:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Olive oil spray
- Preheat the Air Fryer:
- Preheat your air fryer to 375°F (190°C).
- Prepare the Chicken:
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and black pepper.
- Coat the Chicken:
- In a shallow dish, combine the Parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, basil, and smoked paprika.
- Dip each chicken breast into the beaten eggs, allowing any excess to drip off.
- Press each chicken breast into the Parmesan mixture, coating both sides evenly.
- Air Fry the Chicken:
- Place the coated chicken breasts in the preheated air fryer basket.
- Lightly spray the tops of the chicken breasts with olive oil.
- Cook in the Air Fryer:
- Air fry the chicken for about 15-20 minutes, flipping halfway through, or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F (74°C) and the coating is golden brown and crispy.
- Once cooked, let the chicken rest for a few minutes before serving.
You can serve this Parmesan Crusted Chicken with your favorite sides, such as mashed potatoes, steamed vegetables, or a fresh salad, to create a delicious Longhorn Steakhouse-inspired meal in your own kitchen. Adjust the cooking time based on your specific air fryer model and wattage.