Certainly! Here’s a recipe for making mini quiches in the air fryer:
For the Mini Quiche Filling:
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk (whole milk, skim, or your preference)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup grated cheese (such as cheddar, Swiss, or your choice)
- 1/2 cup diced vegetables (bell peppers, onions, spinach, mushrooms, etc.)
- 1/4 cup diced cooked ham, bacon, or cooked sausage (optional)
- Fresh herbs (such as parsley or chives) for garnish (optional)
For the Mini Quiche Crust (optional):
- 1 sheet of refrigerated pie dough or puff pastry
- Cooking spray
- Preheat your air fryer to 350°F (175°C) while you prepare the mini quiche ingredients.
- If you’re using a pie crust or puff pastry, roll it out and cut it into small circles or squares to fit your mini quiche molds or silicone cupcake liners. Press the dough into the molds or liners, trimming any excess.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper until well combined.
- Divide the grated cheese, diced vegetables, and diced meat (if using) evenly among the prepared mini quiche crusts.
- Pour the egg mixture over the fillings in each quiche mold, filling them about 2/3 full. Be careful not to overfill.
- Place the mini quiches in the air fryer basket in a single layer, leaving some space between them.
- Air fry the mini quiches at 350°F (175°C) for 10-12 minutes or until they are set and the tops are lightly golden brown. The exact cooking time may vary depending on your air fryer, so keep an eye on them.
- Once the mini quiches are done, carefully remove them from the air fryer and let them cool for a few minutes.
- Garnish with fresh herbs if desired.
- Serve your air-fried mini quiches warm as a delightful snack, appetizer, or breakfast.
These air-fried mini quiches are versatile and can be customized with your favorite fillings. They’re perfect for a quick and tasty bite.