Certainly! Here’s a simple recipe for making delicious air fryer roasted potatoes:
- 1 pound (about 450g) baby or fingerling potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary (or your preferred herbs)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cooking spray (for the air fryer basket)
- Preheat the Air Fryer: Preheat your air fryer to 400°F (200°C) for about 5 minutes.
- Prepare the Potatoes: Wash and scrub the baby or fingerling potatoes. If they are larger, you can cut them into smaller, bite-sized pieces. Pat them dry with a paper towel.
- Season the Potatoes: In a large mixing bowl, combine the potatoes with olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, dried rosemary, salt, and pepper. Toss them until the potatoes are evenly coated with the seasoning.
- Grease the Air Fryer Basket: Lightly grease the air fryer basket with cooking spray to prevent sticking.
- Air Fry the Potatoes: Place the seasoned potatoes in the air fryer basket in a single layer. Make sure they’re not overcrowded to allow for even cooking. If necessary, cook in batches.
- Roast in the Air Fryer: Cook the potatoes in the preheated air fryer at 400°F (200°C) for 15-20 minutes, shaking the basket or tossing the potatoes halfway through. Check for doneness by inserting a fork or toothpick into a potato piece. They should be crispy on the outside and tender on the inside.
- Serve: Once the roasted potatoes are golden and crispy, transfer them to a serving dish. You can sprinkle a little extra salt and herbs on top if desired.
- Optional Garnish: Consider garnishing your air fryer roasted potatoes with fresh chopped parsley or grated parmesan cheese for added flavor.
These air fryer roasted potatoes make for a delicious side dish or a tasty addition to your meals. Enjoy!