Certainly! Here’s a simple recipe for making a delicious air fryer lemon cake:
Air Fryer Lemon Cake:
For the Cake:
- 1 and 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
For the Glaze:
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Lemon zest for garnish (optional)
- Preheat the Air Fryer:
- Preheat your air fryer to 325°F (163°C).
- Prepare the Cake Batter:
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate large bowl, cream together the softened butter and granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Mix in the vanilla extract, lemon zest, and lemon juice.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, alternating with the buttermilk, beginning and ending with the dry ingredients. Mix until just combined.
- Grease the Pan:
- Grease a cake pan that fits into your air fryer.
- Pour the Batter:
- Pour the batter into the prepared cake pan, spreading it evenly.
- Air Fry the Cake:
- Place the cake pan in the preheated air fryer.
- Air fry for approximately 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Prepare the Glaze:
- While the cake is cooking, prepare the glaze by whisking together the powdered sugar and fresh lemon juice until smooth.
- Glaze the Cake:
- Once the cake is done, let it cool for a few minutes.
- Drizzle the lemon glaze over the warm cake.
- Allow the cake to cool completely before slicing.
- Optionally, garnish with additional lemon zest.
Enjoy your air-fried lemon cake! Adjust the cooking time based on your specific air fryer model and wattage.