Certainly! Here’s a recipe for air fryer beef ribs:
- 2 pounds of beef ribs
- 1/4 cup of your favorite barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- Start by preheating your air fryer to 400°F (200°C) for a few minutes.
- While the air fryer is preheating, prepare the beef ribs. Pat them dry with paper towels to remove any excess moisture.
- In a small bowl, mix the olive oil, smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper to create a spice rub.
- Rub the spice mixture all over the beef ribs, ensuring they are evenly coated.
- Place the seasoned beef ribs in the preheated air fryer basket in a single layer. You may need to do this in batches if your air fryer is not large enough to accommodate all the ribs at once.
- Cook the ribs in the air fryer at 400°F (200°C) for about 20-25 minutes. Halfway through the cooking time, flip the ribs to ensure even cooking.
- After the initial cooking time, brush the barbecue sauce over the ribs.
- Continue to cook for an additional 5-10 minutes or until the ribs are cooked to your desired level of doneness. The exact cooking time may vary depending on the thickness of your ribs and your air fryer’s power, so it’s a good idea to check for doneness by cutting into the meat to ensure it’s cooked to your liking.
- Once the beef ribs are cooked to your satisfaction and have a nice, caramelized coating of barbecue sauce, remove them from the air fryer.
- Let the ribs rest for a few minutes before serving to allow the juices to redistribute.
- Serve the air fryer beef ribs hot, and enjoy your delicious and easy-to-make meal!
This recipe gives you tender and flavorful beef ribs with a lovely BBQ glaze, and the air fryer helps achieve a crispy exterior.