Certainly! Here’s a recipe for Air Fryer Italian Wraps:
- 4 large tortillas or flatbreads
- 1 cup of marinara sauce
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 slices of pepperoni
- 1/2 cup of sliced black olives
- 1/2 cup of sliced green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup of sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup of sliced cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup of shredded lettuce
- 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare the Air Fryer: Preheat your air fryer to 375°F (190°C).
- Assemble the Wraps:
- Lay out one tortilla or flatbread.
- Spread a generous spoonful of marinara sauce on the center of the tortilla.
- Sprinkle a portion of shredded mozzarella cheese over the sauce.
- Add two slices of pepperoni on top of the cheese.
- Sprinkle a portion of sliced black olives, green bell pepper, red onion, and cherry tomatoes.
- Season with dried oregano, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Fold in the sides of the tortilla and then roll it up tightly into a wrap.
- Repeat: Repeat the process for the remaining tortillas.
- Air Fry the Wraps:
- Brush the outside of each wrap with a little olive oil to help them crisp up in the air fryer.
- Place the wraps in the preheated air fryer basket seam-side down.
- Air fry for about 5-7 minutes or until they turn golden brown and crispy.
- Once done, carefully remove the Italian wraps from the air fryer.
- Sprinkle shredded lettuce and grated Parmesan cheese on top for a fresh and crunchy finish.
- Enjoy: Serve the Air Fryer Italian Wraps hot and enjoy the delicious, crispy, and cheesy goodness!
These Air Fryer Italian Wraps are a fantastic and quick meal or snack option, perfect for satisfying your Italian food cravings in a healthier way.